Our Lovely Journey......

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Athirah's birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My second child...:)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

November 17, 2009

I Miss U...........

lama aku tak update...this is due to the bz problm..hakhakhak....
esok aku mula update ok..too much thing to write and to share and to be proud...:)

I MISS HIM so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh........................

HIM == Hubby == Myluv == Latif.....

I miss u so much....y???????

bcoz, skang i da start rasa sedih.... coz nex week we both kena tinggal jauh2.....

sedih sgt22222.........................

I da start rasa sedih n rindu.......................

kalau la i leh postpone, nk je i masuk samer ngan u

if only u know wat do i feel

if only u know how sad i am

if only u know dat its too difficult for me to stay alone without u

if only u know my tears drop while typing this entry................

ok...i know u da tido, coz u mmg da tido.........gud nite little big boy....

nte everybody.................................................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment